The purpose of this Policy is to inform, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, about the treatments that will be carried out with respect to the personal data collected through the website https://www.ISDI.education (hereinafter, "ISDI.education").
2. Who is the Data Controller?
You can contact ISDI through the following means:
- For Users around the world (except Mexico):
Data Controller: DIGITALENT GROUP S.L
Postal address: C / Viriato 20 - Bajo - Madrid 28010
Telephone: (0034) 91 737 39 25
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For MEXICO Users:
Data Controller: Internet Education Mexico, SAPI de CV
Postal address: Marsella 45, Colonia Juárez, Cuauhtémoc, CP 06600, Ciudad de México
Tel. (0055) 4164 89 40
3. How do we collect personal data?
Users are informed that as a result of the use of certain functionalities of ISDI.education, it is necessary to provide certain personal data that will be incorporated into files for which ISDI is responsible. Specifically, ISDI.education will record the following information:
- Data from the contact form that the User interested in obtaining commercial information voluntarily provides ISDI, (name, surname, email and telephone number).
- Data from the form that the User interested in receiving information about news, offers, events and promotions voluntarily provides ISDI (name, surname, email and telephone number).
- Data from the registration form for events and activities organized by ISDI.
- By recording events online, when attendees activate their camera and allow the recording of their image and, where appropriate, identification data.
- Data from the form that the User interested in requesting information or admission to a course or master voluntarily provides ISDI (name, surname, email, LinkedIn profile and telephone number).
- Data from the survey as part of the accreditation of ISDI training programs by the American accrediting agency ACICS that the student voluntarily provides us.
- Data from the form that the interested user voluntarily provides to contact and access the ISDI selection processes in "Talent and Employment" (name, surname, email and telephone number).
Remember that when we ask you to fill your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service on the Web, we will mark some fields as mandatory, insomuch they are data that we need in order to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that, if you decide not to provide us this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a client / user or you may not be able to enjoy these services or functionalities.
4. For what purpose do we process your data?
In general, the information registered through ISDI.education that ISDI obtains from Users, will be treated:
- To process and respond the requests for information made by Users through the forms enabled in ISDI.education, by email and / or WhatsApp Bussines.
- For sending information and other commercial communications, when the User has authorized it (invitations to events and information on products under the "ISDI" brand).
- To manage the process registration to events and activities organized by ISDI.
- To record the events and online activities in which you participate (when you have voluntarily activated your camera) and be able to share them with those who have not been able to attend.
- To manage the prior registration process of students, teachers, experts and other professionals linked to our activity.
- To manage selection processes in which the User participates as a candidate.
- To manage the accreditation of ISDI training programs by the American accrediting agency ACICS.
- ISDI will carry out those actions to monitor and control the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use (such as technical manipulations, code modifications ...), in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access , alteration or loss of information relating to third parties other than the user that may generate civil, criminal and / or administrative responsibilities for ISDI.
5. Are automated decisions and profiling made?
We inform you that there are no automated decisions including profiling.
6. To which recipients will we communicate your data?
ISDI may communicate the data of the users to Universities or other collaborating educational entities in the training programs and that are expressly indicated in each case, who will use them for the reported purposes and in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
7. What is the legitimacy of the treatment?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data collected are:
- We consider that we have your consent to attend to the requests or queries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact (telephone, email, WhatsApp). We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to be able to assist you adequately and resolve the queries raised. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights, about which we inform you below, or with claims related to our services, what legitimizes us to process your data is the fulfillment of legal obligations on our part.
- When you contact us, in particular, for the admission request related to your pre-registration / registration through ISDI.education, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract / pre-contract.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for the purpose of sending communications about products under the "ISDI" brand, inscription and registration in events and activities organized by ISDI, among others, is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive information from through various means.
- The legitimate basis for processing your data for the purposes of inscription and registration in events and activities organized by ISDI, as well as to record the events and online activities in which you participate (when you have voluntarily activated your camera) is the consent that lends us.
- The legitimate basis for the treatment of the accreditation survey of ISDI training programs is the contractual relationship with the student.
- We consider that we have the consent of the candidate when they have sent us their application by ISDI.education or by sending an email to addresses @ ISDI.education.
- We base ourselves on the legitimate interest of ISDI in guaranteeing the security of its website, systems and information to process data for the purposes of monitoring and controlling the use of the website.
8. How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept by ISDI only for the time necessary according to the purpose for which they were collected.
- In the case of the contact form, request for information, request for admission, or by sending emails and / or WhatsApp: during the time necessary to correctly respond to your request.
- In the case of commercial communications, registration for events and activities until the User revokes the consent given to receive them.
- During the validity of the pre-contractual / contractual relationship maintained with us and, after this, during the limitation periods of the obligations arising from the data processing.
- In the case of CV: until the User revokes the consent given or one year from its receipt.
However, after this period has elapsed, the data may be blocked and kept by ISDI for the attention of the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment and only during the prescription period of said responsibilities. After the aforementioned deadlines, the personal data will be erased by ISDI.
9. Which are your rights when you provide us your data?
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and guaranteeing the exercise of your rights. At ISDI we have agreed that you can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to an unique email address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In the event that we consider it's necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. The User may revoke the consent given for the processing of their data at any time.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or the legal basis by virtue of which we process their data, the User may, at any time, request ISDI confirmation as to whether their personal data is being processed by our Company and, if so, access to them. Likewise, you can request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Likewise, in certain circumstances, the User may request the limitation of processing their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. Also, you may object to processing your data in certain circumstances. ISDI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims. Finally, when appropriate, the User may exercise the right of portability to obtain the data in electronic format or to have it transmitted to another entity.
For this purpose, you may use the following channels, always accompanying a photocopy of your ID or any other document that allows you to prove your identity:
- By letter to the address: C / Viriato 20 - Bajo - Madrid 28010
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, you are informed that you may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (competent Control Authority in this matter), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, by writing to it, C / Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 - Madrid or through the web: https://www.aepd.es
The treatment of data collected through cookies and similar technologies will be carried out in accordance with our Cookies policy.