Schedule a callBook your appointment
< Course in New Law & Legaltech >
The Course in New Law & Legaltech is designed to provide lawyers with the knowledge about business and new technologies that will help them face the current challenges.
This course is carried out in collaboration with ISDE, a leading school in the legal sector, which has professionals with recognized experience in legal research and teaching.
Madrid [March 2023]
Online [March 2023]
4 months, 120 hours
Financing and Scholarships
Consult your Admissions Manager for scholarships and funding
Discover the Course in New Law & Legaltech
< Specialize in Digital Law >
The New Law & Legaltech Course is designed for a lawyer to understand and know in depth the meaning and use of Legaltech and take advantage of all the benefits it offers.
This is a program designed for law professionals to understand the language of business technologists and to know and handle the technical concepts that will provide so many advantages to his firm and so many optimal solutions to his clients.
< Who is it for? >
Designed for lawyers and legal professionals who have understood the impact that so-called disruptive technologies have today on the practice of their profession and on their clients' business.
- A lawyer who always wants to keep up to date with what is happening in the technological world.
- A lawyer who wants to know and handle the technical concepts that can provide so many advantages.
- A lawyer who wants to have the essential knowledge of digital business and technological applied to the legal sector in different industries.
With classes taught by leaders in the legal environment and experts in technology and digital transformation of the main companies of the Digital Revolution. Together with them you will get an essential layer of digital business and technological knowledge applied to the legal sector in different industries.
The New Law & Legaltech course will allow you to:
- Know the main trends: Blockchain, IoT, Cybersecurity and basic concepts of coding, Digital business tools and platforms and know how to adapt them to the business.
- To know and be familiar with how to use tools to improve communication and workflow in a digital work environment, such as Trello, Slack, Canvas, G-Suite, Mural.
- The student will obtain an essential layer of digital business and technological knowledge applied to the legal sector in different industries.
01. Disruptive Technologies: Legal and Business Challenges
- Digital Transformation of a law firm: Digitalization and Management Tools
- Big Data
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Cloud Computing
02. Tech in Law
- Fintech and Payments
- Practical aspects Cryptos and Blockchain
- Moral and Legal Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- Data ProtectionCookies
03. Law in Tech
- Global overview on data protection
- Internet of Things
- Data protection in healthcare business models
- Digital Service Act & Digital Markets Act
- AI Workshop - Legal Challenges
04. Digital Business Transformation
- Electronic identification
- Digital Strategy
- Legal Design
- Entrepreneurship - Success stories
- Legaltech Demo
05. Backbone Project
- Agile applied to the Backbone project
- Trello Best Practices
- Value Proposition Design Methodology (Human Centered
- Design/Design Thinking)
- Content Territories: Brand, Product Products or Product Services,
- Target + Needs, Target Interests
< Want to know more about the course in New Law & Legaltech? >
Write us a WhatsappWrite us a Whatsapp
Request for information
More than teachers, referents
It's not just what you learn, it's who you learn it with. Learn from the best: more than 100 active experts, industry leaders in their respective areas with whom you will discover where the digital revolution is moving.
Data Protection Officer at BBVA
Legal Director – Microsoft Spain & Portugal
Attorney & Government Affairs Director at Microsoft
Head of Legal for Technology & Legal Transformation at Banco Santander
Legal Manager at Telefónica
Manager Data Privacy at Vodafone
Blockchain Director at BeDisruptive
< New Law & Legaltech: a gateway to the ISDI Digital Talent Community >
From the moment you start one of ISDI's programs, you become part of the Digital Talent Community DTC. A meeting place for students, industry leaders and professors. Access to exclusive training, professional development and networking services. A passport to the digital ecosystem with no expiration date and at no cost.
Locations and schedules
Don't you think that after a global pandemic that has accelerated workplace digitization to unprecedented levels, it's time to embrace your own digital transformation?
Friday: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Friday: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
< Admissions process: New Law & Legaltech >
Start your admission process and access the master's degree that will change your future.
- 1. Form: Request information
- 2. Personal advice
- 3. Delivery of documentation
- 4. Admission interview
- 5. Admissions Committee
- 6. Reservation and registration
Betting on ISDI is betting on your future. Since 2009, we have been accompanying professionals like you beyond training, with a complete ecosystem built every day by the employees, teachers, students and companies that are part of our business school.
ISDI is training, but also much more. We train people and companies, we build a community of students on the move, we launch and monitor Startups, and we care about social impact through our foundation and sustainable development as a key theme of all programs.
For us, behind every enrollment there are names and surnames. We know our students and help them build their future from the day they contact us. When they finish their master's degree, they remain part of ISDI and their employability and future remain our priority.
The only thing that remains constant is change. That is why at ISDI we keep abreast of the latest trends, update our catalog of programs and the content of each module every year, and add new active experts to our faculty who reflect the reality of today's companies.