Knowledge is only efficiently integrated when the student applies it in the transformation of a real business. In the MMA this is done in the Digitization Project, the digital transformation of a collaborating company that offers up its business reality so that the students can apply the digitization project of their business.
- Group work using agile methodologies with a dedicated tutor.
- The Digitization Project will be tutored by experts who meet with groups of students every 3 weeks and accompany and guide the evolution of the project, which is presented to the owners of the companies and to a panel of teachers at the end of the Master's degree.
- Throughout this process, the groups grow and develop with the help of tutors and high-performance coaches in the use of agile methodologies and tools.
- Transmit the innovation and practicality of the product. Looking for improvement in the KPIs that are identified.
- Develop the opportunities detected by the Data, creating the Data set, proposing the product development strategy with a focus on omnichannel and the 360 customer vision for marketing automation.
- Develop a content strategy for the identified target, seeking to maximize Automation to achieve the identified objectives.
- Develop drive to store actions or product test invitations in store.
- Elaborate and operate the Automated Campaigns, the Customer Journeys according to the strategy, funnel and action plan.
Some Agile methodology concepts included in the core:
- Sprint by Area and Deliverables: The project is divided into small parts with specific objectives (deliverables) that are worked on in closed periods of time (sprints) iteratively. In each deliverable, the progress is presented to a panel whose comments serve as the basis for the next iteration, improving the integral product. The final deliverable is a magical moment in which the entire digitization project is presented to a panel and to the business owners.
- High Performance Teams: Generation of work dynamics to maximize the skills of each member of the group and the productivity of the team. It is optimized with the help of a high performance coach who facilitates the rituals so that the team works efficiently.
- Product Owners: It is the ISDI tutor assigned to each of the groups who acts as a beacon, guide and mirror of the work carried out. They don’t give answers, but they help to ask the questions.
- Digital Tools: Trello, Slack, Canvas, G-Suite, Mural ... Tools to improve communication and workflow in a highly demanding and remote digital work environment
Faculty Member: Nacho de Pinedo,
Co-Founder & CEO at ISDI/ PhD in Marketing