INTERNETSIA S.L., holder of Tax Number (NIF) B85663359, with registered offices at Calle Calle Viriato 20, 28010 (Madrid), registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 26.599, Folio 158 Section 8, Sheet M-479385, is the owner of this website, which it runs under its trade name lnstituto Superior para el Desarrollo de Internet (ISDI) and in consequence any reference to ISDI to Instituto Superior para el Desarrollo de Internet or to Higher Institute for Internet Development shall refer to INTERNETSIA, S.L.
For further details, please contact email@example.com or call free of charge on 900 814 144.
All content, including text, images, sound and any other material, is owned by ISDI or by third parties who have duly authorised such use by ISDI , which reserves all rights.
All data provided by users of this website shall be used solely for the purposes stated in each case, and shall be processed in accordance with the principles of data protection set out in Act 15/1999, of 13th December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- ISDI does not guarantee continuous access to the content and information of its website, that the website will be displayed correctly at all times or that items will be available for download, since use of the website may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond the control of ISDI.
- ISDI shall be in no way liable for any damages resulting from interference, telephone faults or disconnections in the electronic system or any other factor or circumstance beyond its control.
- ISDI does not guarantee that its website and servers are free of viruses or malware of any kind, and shall be in no way liable for any damages caused by accessing its website or by the impossibility of accessing it.
- ISDI is not liable for any information or other content of third parties linked to on the website. Likewise, it shall be in no way liable for any information not contained on its website and, in consequence, not directly produced by ISDI or by any of its authorised members.
- Users are not authorised to use the content of this website for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Reproducing, distributing, transmitting, adapting or modifying the content of this website or its design, using any tool or any other means, is strictly forbidden.
- Users of this website undertake to provide true, accurate information about themselves when requested.
- Save for those cases expressly authorised by ISDI , presenting the webpages of ISDI with any form of trademark, distinctive sign, brand or other company or commercial name of any person, business or entity is strictly forbidden.
- These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish law. In the event of any conflict, the parties agree to subject themselves to the courts corresponding to the domicile of the user, and waive any right to other jurisdictions.
- ISDI reserves the right to change the terms and conditions set forth herein..